“Old Island Restoration Foundation
7th Annual Tour
Old Houses and Gardens at Night”
February 11 and 12 – 6 to 11 pm, 1966
February, 18 and 19 – 6 to 11 pm, 1966
“Each of the four tours listed takes two hours. Chartered buses, with guides aboard, will leave hospitality house, Old Mallory Square, as soon as loaded, from six to nine p.m. The routes are planned to include the specialty lighted facades of old houses, in addition to the stops.
Hospitality House, where refreshments will be served.”
February 11 and 12
- 718 Eaton Street – House and garden of Mr. and Mrs. Claude Freeman, Jr.
- 914 Eaton Street – Japanese garden of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Jurcynski
- 1210 Pearle Street – House and garden of Walter Starcke
- 1409 Duncan Street – House and garden of Col. and Mrs. R.E. Vermette
February 18 and 19
- 517 Eaton Street – House and garden of Mr. and Mrs. Edgar H. Wilburn
- 534 Eaton Street – French garden of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Otto
- 512 William Street – House and garden of Mrs. Gordon Seagrove
- 410 Caroline Street – Victorian garden of Mr. and Mr. Elton L. Newton
The Programs and Tickets
NOTE THERE WAS NO TOUR IN 1967. If you know why please contact us.